Traveling to D.C. on business? Discover the perfect setting for business travel at The Darcy — one of Conde Nast Traveler’s Best Hotels in D.C. A stylish hotel in the heart of the city, The Darcy boasts an ideal location for business travelers.
Our Washington D.C. Center City hotel is located just six blocks north of the White House, one block from Embassy Row, and a few minutes’ walk from lively neighborhoods including the 14th Street Corridor, DuPont Circle, and Logan Circle. We deliver all the extras you expect from an upscale hotel and the contemporary and comfortable guest rooms business travelers expect — plus a full service restaurant, a gourmet Coffee House, and convenient amenities to ensure your business trip is productive. Plane your
D.C. Business Travel Amenities and Perks Include:
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and public spaces
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Two on-site restaurants offering breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 24-hour room service
- A special pre fixe executive menu for our business travelers
- A daily cocktail tasting featuring local partners: [Element] Shrub and Green Hat Gin
- A haberdashery with men’s accessory essentials – complimentary to borrow
- The Collection with women’s accessory essentials – complimentary to borrow
- Custom tailoring and/or styling provided by Read Wall or Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers
- Complimentary bikes to get to and from work — or happy hour — provided by the Gear Shop
- Complimentary printing services, boarding pass printer, and fax services. Available 24 hours a day.
- Dry cleaning and laundry service